Technology – ERP
American CIT follows our proprietary ERP System Deployment Methodology. This methodology is non-linear and highly adaptable to specific client requirements. Here are some of the areas and technologies of eBusiness supported by American CIT Methodology Considerations and Tasks
- Core Infrastructure and Pilot Implementation
- Development of Business Functions
- Fully Integrated Environment
- Build Business and Technical Foundation
- Web Design, E-Business and Collaboration Functionality
- Security Policy and Mechanism
- Product Selection
- Product Catalogs
- Inventory Management, Customer Databases
- Business Infrastructure, Security Implementation, and other LOBÆµnctionality
- Backend System, Advanced Modeling and Simulation Tools Customer Value Proposition Tracking and Modification.
- Product Selection
- Expand your customer base
- Improve customer loyalty and reduce customer defection
- Increase productivity of customer relationships technology
1.1 Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Expertise
Faced with acquisitions, consolidations, mergers, globalization, and international competition, enterprises need to manage their resources better. American CIT offers Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions to help you implement and integrate the leading ERP packages, including Oracle, PeopleSoft, and SAP.
We work with our clients to plan, manage, and deliver ERP applications, including:
- Supply Chain Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Human Resources Management
- Business Intelligence
- Mobile Business
1.2 American CITÅ’P Software Evaluation Matrix
The ERP Software Evaluation Matrix provides features and functions survey data on up to six ERP software products chosen from those surveyed for the ERP Software Selection Guide plus an evaluation matrix using a rating mechanism to compare % fit by application.
The ERP Kit provides a framework for generating an RFP and requirements specification and may be used prior to choosing a short list and using the matrix.
Our Experience providing software selection consulting support to many companies has led to a few conclusions:
- A team effort is needed for ERP software evaluation using an objective framework.
- Without an agreed process and objective framework, the project team can flounder, wander down blind alleys and end up making the wrong decision.
- It is very easy to be influenced by impressive supplier personnel and slick demonstrations. It is the salesperson’s job to present his/her product in the best light. It is not his/her job to tell you what it doesn’t do. You have to find out that out for yourself. The detailed features and functions data will help.
- Failed projects are often due to insufficient attention to detail, prior to signing the contract. Functional defects may not be uncovered until the project is well under way at which point they can have a disastrous effect.
- There are many alternatives and each company has its own unique set of variables to consider. A logical, objective and detailed analysis of alternatives is the way to go.